[hibernate-dev] ExtendedBeanManager

Benjamin Confino BENJAMIC at uk.ibm.com
Fri Mar 8 11:29:14 EST 2019

Hello Yoann

Indeed I have tried that as an experiment, I got the following error when
I did:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast class
com.sun.proxy.$Proxy22 to interface
javax.enterprise.inject.spi.BeanManager
        at java.lang.Class.cast(Class.java:2623)
        at
org.hibernate.resource.beans.container.internal.CdiBeanContainerBuilder.fromBeanManagerReference(CdiBeanContainerBuilder.java:72)

That was more or less what I expected so I didn't think much of it at the
time, but from your email it sounds like this isn't what you'd expect?

If it helps I'm running with hibernate-core-5.4.1.Final.jar - I'm not sure
what other info will help you but if you let me know I can send it over.

Regards
Benjamin