[hibernate-dev] WildFly tests with ByteBuddy enhancement are failing

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 12:08:14 EDT 2019

Thinking more about this, I don't think that ByteBuddy should be able to
do a classloader.getResource() on the class that is being defined
(SLSBPersistenceContexts$$$view5.class).  It might be correct for the
getResource call to return null, until after the class is completely
defined.

Would it make sense for the above condition (cl.getResource() returning
null) be detected differently in the callstack [1] and just fall through
+ return to the caller?

Scott

[1] https://gist.github.com/scottmarlow/0e74cd16d7229812261b7c14e452b3cd