[hibernate-dev] WildFly tests with ByteBuddy enhancement are failing

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:58:13 EDT 2019

Hi Gail,

Thanks for looking into this.

Your commit is interesting as we had people in Quarkus complaining about
the fact that it was not possible to chain the ORM enhancer after other
enhancers as it didn't consider the provided bytes as the "source" to
consider.

I wonder if what you did (i.e. considering the provided bytes) should be
the default behavior.