[hibernate-dev] HHH-13317

Luis Barreiro lbarreiro at redhat.com
Thu Sep 5 18:02:55 EDT 2019

Hello Gail,

Without looking with much detail, this seems to be the same as HHH-13446.

There is a PR for that for some time now:
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/pull/2919

If it's the same issue, it should be fixed. While Javassist fails when
enhancing the classes, ByteBuddy succeeds but the resulting classes are
invalid.

Regards,

Luis Barreiro

Middleware Performance Team