[hibernate-dev] Remove or disable the WildFly feature packs of Hibernate ORM?

Fabio Massimo Ercoli fercoli at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 00:54:44 EDT 2020

Hello,

I take advantage of the topic to say that there is an `integrationtests`
module in Infinispan too using feature packs, which are usings in turn the
feature packs of the Hibernate Search 5.
I have to ask the ISPN guys on Zulip about that, maybe they have already
planned to remove such modules and maybe we can get rid of them with the
Search 6 integration.

Thanks,
Fabio