[hibernate-dev] Building a Second Level Cache Provider

Ju@N jujoramos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 06:31:41 EDT 2020

Hello devs,

I’m trying to build a new hibernate second level cache provider and I’m
having a difficult time trying to find documentation or guides about how to
do it properly. So far the only thing I’ve found is the package description
in the javadocs for *org.hibernate.cache.spi.support* and
*org.hibernate.cache.spi*… it’s a good start and I’ve been able to set up a
new dummy provider locally, but I’m interested in more technical details
like: when and how are the actual methods invoked?, things to consider when
making the cache distributed, etc.
As a side note, is there any public battery of test that I can use to
verify that my implemented provider works as expected when integrated with
Hibernate?.
Cheers.

--
Ju at N