[hibernate-dev] #3401

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon May 18 06:56:44 EDT 2020

Thanks for the heads up, I had not noticed this PR.

We're planning an ORM release in the early afternoon - mainly as
Quarkus has the code freeze tonight and there are some bugfixes they
will need.  So let's try to get all Reactive things in too - but if
they aren't ready by approx ~15h today we can do another release in a
few days.

They all seem simple enough so just push it:)