[infinispan-dev] Re: Marshalling

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Apr 17 14:26:42 EDT 2009

Also, Galder, some things have been missed when using the "tree"
module with JBoss Marshalling.

Running "mvn install -Ptest-jbossmarshaller" in the src root causes
these failures:

Failed tests:
   setUp(org.infinispan.api.tree.NodeAPITest)
   setUp(org.infinispan.api.tree.TreeCacheAPITest)
   createBeforeClass(org.infinispan.api.tree.NodeMoveAPITest)
   testPutMap(org.infinispan.api.tree.SyncReplTest)
   testReplTxRollback(org.infinispan.api.tree.NodeReplicatedMoveTest)
   testBasicOperation(org.infinispan.api.tree.SyncReplTxTest)
   testBasicOperation(org.infinispan.api.tree.SyncReplTest)
   testReplicatability(org.infinispan.api.tree.NodeReplicatedMoveTest)
   testSyncRepl(org.infinispan.api.tree.SyncReplTest)
   testReplTxCommit(org.infinispan.api.tree.NodeReplicatedMoveTest)

Cheers
Manik

manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan