[infinispan-dev] Infinispan added to bench fwk but exception when running test

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 16:25:14 EDT 2009

Galder Zamarreno wrote:

> manik at jboss.org wrote:
>> Looks like a state transfer sync issue. Just to confirm, does this
>> work if state transfer is disabled? Or, if ST is already disabled,
>> could you try enabling?
>
> I'll verify later today. Thx Manik!

Eventually, I got this working. I, naively, pointed to the default
JGroups stacks that come inside jgroups.jar but neither udp.xml nor
tcp.xml had FLUSH, so infinispan would get stuck!

It's a very silly configuration mistake but it's taken me ages to figure
out. We should make it more obvious if FLUSH is a must (regardless of
whether state transfer is on or not!)