[infinispan-dev] Javadocs containing @version $Id

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Tue Aug 4 11:20:24 EDT 2009

It's useful if you have exported source checkouts (maven snapshots,
etc), and you want to figure out which version the release is. Although
with subversion you don't need it on every file. Perhaps though you want
it in your version info string, that way its in the binary too?

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat