[infinispan-dev] Infinispan transaction commit with many modifications

Łukasz Moreń lukasz.moren at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:07:49 EDT 2009

Hello,
During adapting Infinispan into Hibernate Search I found that trying to
commit transaction with many modifications (about 200 or more)
on cache causes an exception - only if there is more than one member in the
cluster.
This same problem appears when try to call endBatch().

i.e.:

begin transaction

for ( int i = 0; i < 200; i++ )
         cache.put(key, value);

commit transaction

I'm not sure if I do something wrong or it is Infinispan problem. Do you
have some idea?
Below is configuration I use.

                GlobalConfiguration gc =
GlobalConfiguration.getClusteredDefault();

Configuration c = new Configuration();
c.setInvocationBatchingEnabled( true );
c.setCacheMode( Configuration.CacheMode.REPL_SYNC );
c.setSyncReplTimeout( 30000 );
c.setLockAcquisitionTimeout( 60000 );
c.setUseLockStriping( false );

CacheManager manager = new DefaultCacheManager( gc, c );
cache = manager.getCache( "TestCache" );

manager = new DefaultCacheManager( gc, c );
cache2 = manager.getCache( "TestCache" );

Lukasz Moren