[infinispan-dev] [JBoss JIRA] Resolved: (ISPN-154) DefaultCacheManager should validate XML configurations by default

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 11:25:49 EDT 2009

Vladimir,

If validation is turned off, it shouldn't even bother looking up the
xsd. Currently, for some unknown reason, mvn install does not seem to
include the xsd in schema/ folder within infinispan-core.jar and even
disabling validation does not work cos the xsd is still looked up.

Could you have a look to this?

I'm redoing mvn install to verify whether the xsd is included.

Cheers,

On 08/13/2009 01:53 PM, Vladimir Blagojevic (JIRA) wrote:
>       [ https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-154?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel ]
>
> Vladimir Blagojevic resolved ISPN-154.
> --------------------------------------
>
>      Resolution: Done
>

> Resolved. Validation is by default turned on. It can be turned off by passing -D"infinispan.config.validate"=false JVM parameter
>
>> DefaultCacheManager should validate XML configurations by default
>>
>>                  Key: ISPN-154
>>              Project: Infinispan
>>           Issue Type: Bug
>>           Components: Configuration
>>     Affects Versions: 4.0.0.ALPHA6
>>             Reporter: Galder Zamarreno
>>             Assignee: Vladimir Blagojevic
>>              Fix For: 4.0.0.BETA1
>>

>> DefaultCacheManager(InputStream configurationStream, boolean start) should by default be creating an infinispan configuration passing an xsd schema so that configuration validation occurrs:
>>     public DefaultCacheManager(InputStream configurationStream, boolean start) throws IOException {
>>        try {
>>           initialize(InfinispanConfiguration.newInfinispanConfiguration(configurationStream));

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache