[infinispan-dev] ISPN-29 and a "custom protocol"

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Aug 19 10:05:29 EDT 2009

Regarding ISPN-29 [1], I've made some notes about what this will
provide on this wiki page [2].  I'm kinda tired of referring to the
'custom binary protocol' as a 'custom binary protocol'!  Can anyone
think of a snazzy name for this protocol?  Keep in mind that we would
want others to implement clients using this protocol as well on other
platforms.

Here are a few thoughts to get the creative juices flowing:

	* ICBP (Infinispan cache binary protocol - BORING!)
	* Adhesive (the 'glue' between the client and server)
	* Elastiglue
	* StickyFingers (after the Rolling Stones album?)

- Manik

[1] https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-29
[2] http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/Clientandservermodules
manik at jboss.org