[infinispan-dev] Ability to retrieve a JChannel via multiplexer stack name, where is it gone?

Galder Zamarreno galder at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 07:52:22 EST 2009

Hi,

Re: "* I'm adding the Infinispan 2nd level cache provider to existing
servers that already use JGroups. Should I set Infinispan to use the
same JGroups cluster, or should I use two separate cluster names?" FAQ

Where is the ability to get a JChannel via multiplexerStack gone? I
don't see any reference to such XML configuration property. Is this
supposed to be hiding behind an
org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsChannelLookup
implementation? I can only see a dummy implementation for it currently.

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache