[infinispan-dev] [patch] Unit test to highlight potential performance and cache eviction issues in distributed mode

Juha Heljoranta juha.heljoranta at iki.fi
Sat Dec 5 10:55:19 EST 2009

Hi,

I've had some problems with Infinispan and decided to write some unit test to
understand what might possibly go wrong.

First of all, I do admit that I try to use an individual Infinispan cache
instance as a grid client which might explain at least some of the issues.
However, I'd really like to understand why these issues are taking place.

I'd be happy to improve the patch if needed.

Regards,
Juha Heljoranta