[infinispan-dev] [patch] Unit test to highlight potential performance and cache eviction issues in distributed mode

Juha Heljoranta juha.heljoranta at iki.fi
Thu Dec 17 07:52:27 EST 2009

Hi,

In case the my previous mail didn't get through I'd still hope to get my patch
getting merged.

The test should highlight an issue where cache.get() "fails" by taking 15
second to execute.

When I enable trace level logging this here is what jgroups says:
14:52:36.206 [main] TRACE org.jgroups.blocks.GroupRequest - call did not
execute correctly, request is [req_id=1260622341191
caller=nine-22069
entries:
nine-12394: sender=nine-12394, retval=null, received=false, suspected=false
nine-39772: sender=nine-39772, retval=SuccessfulResponse, received=true,
suspected=false

I've tried to locate where things go wrong but failed to nail it down. I
suspect that either there is some sort of race condition in infinispan or the
bug is in jgroups.

Regards,
Juha Heljoranta