[infinispan-dev] JAXB based configuration reading and schema creation

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Wed Jul 29 06:34:30 EDT 2009

On 7/29/09 12:29 PM, Manik Surtani wrote:

> Aren't we going to deal with this by changing the CacheMode enum to
> look like:
>
> CacheMode {
>     R, I, D, L,
>     REPLICATION, INVALIDATION, DISTRIBUTION, LOCAL
> }
>
> and have a separate configuration flag for asyncRpc?

Manik, I looked into this and it was not straightforward since there are
so many reference to existing enums. I simply have no mental strength to
deal with this issue any longer and I would appreciate if you can
resolve this.

I need a vacation pronto :)

>> - convert Mircea's conversion tests to conform to a new format (I
>> disabled those tests for now)
>>
>> - remove all files related to previous configuration parsing
>
> Also need to update sample XML files shipped, and wiki pages.

I changed all.xml and test xml file.

Cheers,
Vladimir