[infinispan-dev] Raison de etre of TestObjectStreamMarshaller

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Jun 3 13:38:38 EDT 2009

Yes, it was for ease of debugging, and also to isolate the cause of
problems.  I think we should stick with the Test marshaller for such
purposes, even if purely for the sake of component isolation during
testing.

As for the coverage issues re: the VAM, there should be a separate set
of unit tests for the VAM to ensure every known type is properly
marshalled and unmarshalled by the VAM.

Cheers
Manik