[infinispan-dev] Infinispan configuration

jason.greene at redhat.com jason.greene at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 00:25:01 EDT 2009

Sure, just like it is now. Of course you don't even need Dom. The
advantage of jaxb is that it will keep the parsing logic and schema in
synch. Manual approaches tend to be a bit more brittle and limited,
just like the current approach. Unless of course you take the time to
do it right, but that is no small task.

Sent from my iPhone