[infinispan-dev] Document all configuration options available in XML

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 10:11:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

I finished up https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ISPN-89 today. I
decorated only a few bean configuration classes. I want to get a nod
from Manik first before proceeding further on this front. I also
committed a ConfigDoclet in tools project. ConfigDoclet is supposed to
create configuration documentation in html. However, I could not figure
out how to include ConfigDoclet invocation into maven. ConfigDoclet
requires -classpath flag to include all jars from dependent projects. If
you are maven proficient and have a lot of hair please be my guest :)
For testing purposes I was invoking ConfigDoclet as a simple java class
with main method. We can invoke this doclet as a simple java program. No
need for this doclet nonsense.

Regards,
Vladimir