[infinispan-dev] MBeans (was Management interface)

Heiko W.Rupp hwr at redhat.com
Sat May 16 03:22:06 EDT 2009

Am 16.05.2009 um 01:14 schrieb Manik Surtani:

> Some components are global (i.e., they are shared by all caches
> created by the same cache manager).  Others are scoped to the
> specific cache, in which case you would see the cache name instead
> of [global].

Ok. I don't mind seeing an Mbean name with 'global' and brackets in it.

Where we need pay attention is that the name should not change over time
or at least have enough unique components.
If a cache could have a run state that is expressed by the xx in
'myCustomCache(xx)',
I'd rather expose that as an MBean attribute than as a part of the name

Thanks
    Heiko