[infinispan-dev] JGroups 2.7 and 2.8 work with Infinispan now

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Thu May 28 10:56:24 EDT 2009

Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Give it a try as well! I suggest we move to 2.8 sooner than later.
> Currently, with tcp and 2.7 I get 0 failures and with 2.8 I get 9
> faliures.
That's something!
The way I see it we are kind of trapped: on one hand we cannot fix NBST
without a JGroups fix, and JGroups fix can only be performed on 2.8, and
we cannot go live with it.
When is 2.8 scheduled for going GA? Vladimir, the fix you intend to
implement still binds us to FLUSH? If yes, we can also consider another
fix to the issue (to drop FLUSH) and we won't depend upon JGroups
release this way.