[infinispan-dev] Releasing 4.0.0.CR2

Manik Surtani msurtani at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 06:49:30 EST 2009

Hello all.

How does everyone feel about cutting 4.0.0.CR2 this week?  I think we have some important fixes in place:

   http://tinyurl.com/ydb4ucd

including an API one (yes, I know I hate myself for doing this so late) - ISPN-251

Anyway, how do people feel about getting their open issues in by close of Wednesday?  What do people have pending?

Noel - you reckon you could have the code part of ISPN-123 in place by then?

Sanne - what's the state of the Lucene dir provider?

Vladimir - I don't think ISPN-245 has any impact on this release since it is an internal API and not used at the moment anyway, although if it is in place it would be good to change the Query module to use it - a good showcase.

Galder/Mircea - anything else pending?  Galder let's chat re: ISPN-259 on IRC.

Cheers
Manik