[infinispan-dev] Committing Infinispan log4j.xml with TRACE

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Nov 12 04:48:59 EST 2009

I was going to say, log4j.xml is supposed to be in version control and is supposed to be legitimately modified and changed periodically to make sure we ship a sensible default.  Galder's point is just that we shouldn't:

a) modify it to be more verbose for local test runs, and then
b) unintentionally check it in!