[infinispan-dev] Test suite memory leaks

Galder Zamarreno galder at jboss.org
Tue Oct 13 06:01:58 EDT 2009

Hmmm, could you be more precise on what was the issue exaclty? Mircea
has been banging his head getting UDP tests to work on hudson slave but
we couldn't pin point the cause.

So, please share anything you learned with the rest so that we don't
have to go through such pain again :)

>>> http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/Infinispan/?cs=936