[infinispan-dev] ${java.io.tmpdir}

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Tue Oct 20 08:01:16 EDT 2009

Hi Vladimir,

This looks good.  Can we enhance this to support replacement for all
attribute values? I've just been trying to migrate the test from
JBossCache (StringPropertyReplacementTest)  to infinispan and noticed
that it's not only the <property> tags support this syntax, but all
attributes. I've checked in StringPropertyReplacementTest on the
trunk, can you please take a look?

Cheers,
Mircea

On Oct 20, 2009, at 12:02 AM, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:

> Mircea,
>
> Have a look at TypedPropertiesAdapter. It handles replacement for
> <property> elements. All those nagging and failing replacement tests
> pass now.
>
> I found string-property-replaced.xml that indicates intention to
> support
> replacement for all values in all configuration elements? Do we want
> this?
>

> On 09-10-19 1:23 PM, Mircea Markus wrote:
>> Hey mate.
>> Can we have a chat on this one tomorrow? We're getting close to a CR
>> just to see how this can be solved.
>> I'm in the office from 8 am to about 6 am tomorrow, gmt+1.
>> Btw, I'm writing from lon :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mircea
>>
>> On Oct 19, 2009, at 7:00 PM, Mircea Markus wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>> There was code doing the replacement but got lost during migration
>>> JAXB. The code that did the magic is in