[infinispan-dev] EntryFactory in the wrong package (?)

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Fri Oct 23 05:09:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

EntryFactory is in the org.infinispan.factories package.
My understanding of this package is that it contains factories for the
dependency injection fwk's components. I've just noticed that it
contains this general-purpose factory objects: EntryFactory. I think
this should be placed in the container package, as according to its
functionality there is where it belongs. E.g. if I want to enable
trace in container related stuff(like I want now :) ), I change the
log level for package org.infinispan.container and not for package
org.infinispan.factory. Wdyt?

Cheers.
Mircea