[infinispan-dev] Update on the DSL

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Sun Oct 25 09:32:43 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Just to let you know that I'm focusing on writing up the DSL asap. I
realise that since I've switched over to part-time due to university
term it's tough to keep in touch with everyone constantly. So I
thought I'd just drop the list a quick spam email.

Emmanuel, you had mentioned that you want this done fairly quick (from
other emails on the list) so I'm gonna push to do this as quick as I
can. The next couple of weeks are likely to be slightly busy but I
should have one or two Mondays off in the run-in to Devoxx so fingers
crossed over those I can sit down and hack through some coding. Also
since I'll be around for a full day it will be easier to communicate
via Skype etc etc.

I'll generally try and keep people updated as much as I can via
emailing the devlists so I can get some feedback/input/strokes of
genius from the various crews.

Thanks,

Navin Surtani

Intern Infinispan