[infinispan-dev] [hibernate-dev] [HSearch] DSL for Lucene queries (was: Re: Query module new

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 20:59:17 EDT 2009

Related to this, a SQL like language (as described in JCR) could be
nice (and like manik says, not too hard to do), I have created a wiki
page for any ideas here (really its just a link to JSR-170:

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/SQL-likequeryingofInfinispan

Michael D Neale
home: www.michaelneale.net
blog: michaelneale.blogspot.com