[infinispan-dev] JBMAR issue with nested objects

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Fri Apr 9 08:37:46 EDT 2010

So for, the differences in 1.3.x are:

- New River protocol version which includes only a couple new features so
far (more collection types supported, mainly)
- A Cloner API which uses some JBMAR facilities to efficiently clone
objects (optionally between classloaders)
- A bunch of API cleanup (mostly extracting useful base classes from stuff)

I'd like to get some more protocol improvements in before GA, but other
than that, don't expect too many more major features... unless I fall and
hit my head and inadvertently invent time travel or something.

--
- DML ☍