[infinispan-dev] ISPN-359 and grouping entries for distribution

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Apr 13 06:01:14 EDT 2010

On 13 Apr 2010, at 10:50, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

> rightfull concern, I wouldn't personally have expected that but I'm
> biased as I follow this thread; it's not hard to imagine some people
> falling in this trap.

Yes; how do we make sure no one falls into this trap?  :)  How about:

cache.affinityKey("Blah").put(k, v)

The problem with "group" or even location/locality/colocation is that they can all be misconstrued to mean "scope".  With something like "affinity", I suppose it is clearer?

WDYT?

Cheers
manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan