[infinispan-dev] HotRod, ClientIntelligence and client-side key location

Galder Zamarreno galder at jboss.org
Wed Apr 14 03:22:27 EDT 2010

Apologies for the delay getting back to this. I think Mircea does have a point here.

I think his suggestion might make the the hash function parameters more future proof at the cost of a vInt for the parameter number and a String with the parameter name in the response.

I can't however give individual examples on parameters that'd be needed in the future.

Mircea, what did you refer to by sending number of owners? We already do that in the current protocol spec.

Cheers,