[infinispan-dev] HotRod - persistent connection pooling

Galder Zamarreno galder at jboss.org
Fri Apr 16 11:23:39 EDT 2010

I don't have experience with that library. I'd be a bit careful with commons libraries given the issues that libraries like commons-logging caused in the past. Maybe you can open the question to jboss-dev or the core? You might get more feedback that way. Also, as usual, tcp experts such as Trustin/David might have something to say as well.