[infinispan-dev] CacheStore Value Mapping

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Dec 3 05:50:41 EST 2010

So we'd need a value mapper, which users can define, to map fields to columns.  Possibly handle relationships, aggregate objects.  Maybe even make things easy by providing annotations so users can just annotate their value objects.

So this value mapper would effectively be reinventing JPA?  ;-)

Is there such a thing as JPA for Cassandra?  Or an equivalent (of not specific to the JPA spec)?

manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan
Lead, JBoss Cache
http://www.infinispan.org