[infinispan-dev] Getting the coordinator's address

Tristan Tarrant tristan.tarrant at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 02:49:23 EST 2010

Dear all,

as per Sanne's suggestion, I am trying out a MuxRpcDispatcher with a custom
JGroupsChannelLookup class to stream data from the members to the
coordinator. In order to get the coordinator's address I go through the
following hoops:

cache.getAdvancedCache().getRpcManager().getTransport().getCoordinator().getJGroupsAddress().

which requires obtaining a clustered cache first.

the EmbeddedCacheManager interface exposes several methods to access the
local address, the address of all members and whether the local address is
also coordinator, but there is no method to get the cluster's coordinator
address. Would it be a crime to add a getCoordinatorAddress() method to the
EmbededCacheManager ?

Tristan