[infinispan-dev] Clustering quick start guide and sample JGroups files

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Sun Dec 12 05:08:48 EST 2010

+1

Fo example, if you named a file udp.xml, it could be either picked from
the Infinispan JAR or the JGroups JAR, or even somewhere else on the
classpath.

Hey, you guys might even suffix an XML file with the Infinispan version,
e.g. infinispan-jgroups-4.2.1.CR1.jar, to prevent a user to pick up a
config file with the same name from a previous version of Infinispan,
that happens to linger around somewhere on the classpath...

--
Bela Ban
Lead JGroups / Clustering Team