[infinispan-dev] Sample XML configurations

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Tue Dec 14 10:52:17 EST 2010

I was talking to Sanne on IRC and he seemed to think that config-samples/all.xml is a recommended configuration.

It clearly it is not (i.e. what's the point of having REPEATABLE_READ but no transactions? or what do 99% users really care about the serialization.marshaller and serialization.version? )

>From what I gather, all.xml is just a configuration sample showing all config options in action, not necessarily the best combo.

So, we probably need to do a better job at separating what's sample/recommended stuff, and other XML configs?

Thoughts?
Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache