[infinispan-dev] AS6 infinispan integration documentation

Paul Ferraro paul.ferraro at redhat.com
Thu Dec 16 10:29:49 EST 2010

Yes, we still support ATTRIBUTE granularity.
The replication granularity levels are not all semantically equivalent.
ATTRIBUTE granularity is not an appropriate fallback for FIELD because
unlike FIELD and SESSION granularity, ATTRIBUTE granularity does
preserve inter-attribute object references.  An application that relied
on this behavior could break otherwise.