[infinispan-dev] Standardising on property names and system parameters

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri Jul 9 04:00:49 EDT 2010

That's fine by me.

One quick note: infinispan.server.cache_config in Main.scala would become infinispan.server.cfg, the same property for the REST server.

program.name can really go away. I think i copy/pasted from gnu getopt code examples I used. Basically, the program name is used by getopt to show it when printing errors. It could simply be hardcoded without any problems.

How shall we go about implementing this? Each looks at their own classes? Or one does it all? I think the latter might be easier to achieve.

Thanks Manik for looking into this.

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache