[infinispan-dev] Distributed execution framework

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Mon Jul 26 15:53:57 EDT 2010

Jeff,

Apologies for late response. I had to read up on Rio project a bit:) Correct me if I am wrong but it seems to me that Rio project has different objectives than what we are trying to develop - distributed execution framework.

It seems that, as Manik wrote to you, the work you have done is related to managing Infinispan as a service?

Regards,
Vladimir