[infinispan-dev] Distributed execution framework

Jeff Ramsdale jeff.ramsdale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:55:26 EDT 2010

Hi Manik,

I would certainly share any useful work with the community. However,
my available time to work on it has been limited and although I was
able to prove the basic idea I wasn't able to go very deep. I was able
to start Infinispan in a Rio container (Cybernode) and I had hoped to
run multiple instances on several Cybernodes to build a cluster, etc.,
but ran out of time. I'll try to get it working again. The amount of
code required is actually quite small, but it needs some configuration
and infrastructure and I'm no expert with either Rio or Infinispan.
Will let you know of my progress, but don't let me slow down your own
explorations.

By the way, this deployment to Rio explains my asking on another
thread about how to run the REST server outside of a servlet
container. I would like to be able to control with service
configuration in Rio which servers are exposed by a given Infinispan
cluster.

-jeff