[infinispan-dev] ISPN-501

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Jun 30 11:04:50 EDT 2010

Sanne,

The AtomicMap approach will work but as you mentioned on the JIRA, you won't get all of the benefits of distributing chunks.

I think order of operations is a better approach.  If you are using sync communications then the order os guaranteed across the cluster.

Just to confirm, the problem has to do with:

T1:
Read metadata
Read chunks

T2: