[infinispan-dev] Comparing Infinispan with EHCache

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Mar 8 07:09:14 EST 2010

Hi Steve

This would depend on whether your use case requires a standalone, or clustered cache.  I have published some comparisons against EHCache in LOCAL mode (as this is arguably the most widely used EHCache configuration)

	http://infinispan.blogspot.com/2010/02/infinispan-as-local-cache.html

For clustered modes, I would recommend you make use of the cache benchmark framework and try this out for yourself:

	http://infinispan.blogspot.com/2010/02/benchmarking-infinispan-and-other-data.html

HTH
Manik