[infinispan-dev] Interested in Infinispan

Harsha harsha.halgaswatta at gmail.com
Sat May 15 02:29:47 EDT 2010

Hi Manik , All

I am really interested in involving this Summer of Coding with Infinispan
with the experiences i gained through various projects. Please have a look
at my resume<https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BymtuNMNqfTdZTMxYjYxZDktNGM2Yy00ZGExLTkzNGMtZmY1YTliN2VlMDVh&hl=en>.
I was a GSOC student in 2008 as well. I have contributed various Open Source
Projects like Sahana, OpenMRS, LimeSurvey, Sci-Flex throghout my life.

This time i am interested and capable of engage in either  ISPN-127 Ability
to bring up/take down nodes based on
SLAs<http://community.jboss.org/wiki/StudentContributorProjectswithInfinispan#ISPN127_Ability_to_bring_uptake_down_nodes_based_on_SLAs>or
ISPN-57
Support Google App Engine
.<http://community.jboss.org/wiki/StudentContributorProjectswithInfinispan#ISPN57_Support_Google_App_Engine>
So i am glad to know the priority of these projects and more information on
these before completing my proposal. That would be good to focus early at
the right one.

I am yet studying Infinispan and hope to involve with you in the future.

Thanks
Harsha