[infinispan-dev] Name for the distributed execution framework?

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Nov 10 06:27:33 EST 2010

I don't think it will have a separate release cycle.  I actually see it being a part of infinispan-core since it is pretty close to the central concepts of distribution, etc.  Maybe it could be a separate maven module (i.e., a separate jar in the distribution) but it would still follow the same release cycles and be in lock-step with the rest of Infinispan.