[infinispan-dev] IntelliJ OSGI facet is rather annoying

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Oct 11 06:50:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

For those using IntelliJ, are you also encountering issues with building since OSGI was introduced? It seems like with each build, it attempts to build OSGI bundles.

I've tried to disable OSGI facet for all modules, but whenever I have to reimport maven projects, it creates the facets and I have the same issue again.

I've looked around and I haven't seen a way to fully disable the OSGI facet, any ideas anyone?

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache