[infinispan-dev] issues with last release (4.2.ALPHA3)

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Tue Oct 19 07:30:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

4.2.ALPHA3 was mistakenly released from trunk (i.e. it is rather a trunk snapshot release).
Because we port all our changes from 4.2 to trunk on each commit, you most likely won't be affected by this, unless:
-  if data are store with 4.2.0.ALPAH3, you might not read it properly with another 4.2.x version
- you are using Apache avro based marshaller which is only developed on trunk and won't work on next alpha relese.

Sorry for the trouble caused!
Mircea