[infinispan-dev] tx and lock acquisition timeouts

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Sep 2 05:43:32 EDT 2010

You mean when a transaction times out?  Or when a task within the transaction throws a TimeoutException within Infinispan (such as timeouts on lock acquisition or RPC)?

If it is the former, then the transaction manager aborts the transaction and calls for a rollback.  The latter would propagate to the transaction manager as an application error and also trigger an abort/rollback.