[infinispan-dev] CassandraCacheStore

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri Sep 10 07:21:18 EDT 2010

On Sep 9, 2010, at 11:12 AM, Tristan Tarrant wrote:

> Thanks Galder,
>
> I am currently reorganizing my code around your requests.
>
> For the Unit tests I need some temporary file system storage. I currently based it under ${java.io.tmpdir}. Should I use another directory ?

What temporary file system storage is this? Is it related to Cassandra itself? Or the fact that you use the FileCacheStore? ${java.io.tmpdir} is fine for the moment, but if the storage is pluggable, it would be good to have an in-memory counter part that can be used in unit testing, ala DummyInMemoryCacheStore.

> Also, my code is based on a Cassandra Connection Pool I have developed (and is available at http://github.com/tristantarrant/cassandra-connection-pool).
>
> The connection pool and its dependencies (such as the cassandra 0.6.5 jar) are hosted on my private Maven repository. How should we handle that ? Publish them to JBoss' Nexus ?

What are the guarantees that your private repo will be up and running?

> Tristan

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache