[infinispan-dev] Cannot compile infinispan-cachestore-bdbje - missing maven artifacts

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 03:56:15 EDT 2011

Either that, or the Oracle repo is playing up because AFAIK, doesn't JBoss.org simply proxy to other external repos such as the Oracle one? http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/berkeleydb/downloads/maven-087630.html

>>> (https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/developer/) ->  [Help
>>> 1]
>>>

>>> I have these repos defined in settings.xml:
>>> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/
>>> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/developer/
>>>

>>> --
>>> Martin Gencur
>>> --
>>> JBoss QE, Enterprise Data Grid
>>> Desk phone: +420 532 294 192, ext. 62192

Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache